Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question about a pattern or any other query, please e-mail me on yarnaddictcs@gmail.com. I'm not able to answer patterns questions via blog comments.

You may also find my tutorials helpful.

Monday, July 04, 2016

Monday Mini Tip - Adding multiple beads

Welcome to another Monday Mini Tip. 


A couple of weeks ago I released Luca which is a delicate lace shawl with an interesting three beads detail on the edging. Last week I was working on another lace design which has the same beading detail so I thought I'd do a quick video tutorial.

If you're new to adding beads using the crochet hook method, I recommend you watch my Knitting with Beads video tutorial.


For the three beads detail I worked a triple yarn over on the row before the final row. Then on the final row, I added three beads to the triple yarn over and dropped the extra wraps and knitted or purled the stitch as normal. 

I've added a video below showing how I do this using the crochet hook method. You can also watch it on You Tube.


video

If you have any questions please ask in the comments below. 



Would you like weekly news from the YarnAddict Studio
as well as exclusive subscriber offers?


No comments: