Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question about a pattern or any other query, please e-mail me on yarnaddictcs@gmail.com. I'm not able to answer patterns questions via blog comments.

You may also find my tutorials helpful.

Thursday, September 08, 2016

3 for 2 Pattern Offer

As its back to school time for lots of people and also the start of Knitting Season, I thought I'd do a 3 for 2 offer on patterns.


Use code: back to school. Valid until 15 September 2016 in my Ravelry Pattern Shop.


It's also a good time to purchase the Lace Wear Volume Two collection as I'm releasing pattern no 2 (see below) next week & the collection will then increase from £7 to £9 plus your local VAT rate if you live in the EU.


You'll receive pattern already published and all future patterns as they're released .


Would you like weekly news from the YarnAddict Studio
as well as exclusive subscriber offers?

No comments: